BLOSSOM – Jacquard Mattress Protector
- Dust mite allergens and bed bug protection
- 100% waterproof increases the durability of your mattress by protecting against contamination
- Perfect solution for Incontinence sufferers
- 550 GSM Premium Jacquard Quality
- Soft, Sleep Comfort, Silent and Super Absorbent
- Stretchability of Fern Fabric® makes an easy fit up to 45 cm gusset
- Easy care, Machine washable and Dryer friendly
Fern Fabric® jacquard mattress protectors offer protection against dust mites, bed bugs, pet mites and allergens. These are the finest jacquard fitted mattress protectors, tailored with the highest quality of Jacquard fabric and craftsmanship.
It is 100% waterproof, stretchable and most importantly breathable and easy care. The absorbent surface adds extra protection that helps keep liquids from running off of the mattress onto carpet or flooring.
FernProtex™ impermeable layer prevents dust mite allergens from entering the mattress and at the same time prevents the dust mites from the inside of the mattress to be airborne so there is no contact between the allergens and human skin. This layer also makes it impossible for any liquid to penetrate through it; thus protects the mattress completely from sweats or any spillages over the surface.
Our Jacquard Fitted Protector is machine washable and dryer friendly so you can keep it clean and fresh at all times without wasting your energy!
The luxurious knitted jacquard fitted mattress protector is made of plush jacquard knit fabric that offers exceptional comfort and protection. The plush textile fabric appears to be padded but actually has no padding within the fabric and creates the most comfortable and softest bed.
Fern Fabric® premium knit jacquard fitted mattress protectors are designed to fit up to 45 cm depth so they will always stay firm where they should and you can enjoy your rest.
Choose from one of the warm and elegant colours and designs or be a contemporary. They are available in a variety of colours and patterns, bringing texture and depth, to indulge you with any preference or style.
This luxury set includes: Jacquard Fitted Mattress Protector and a matching two (2) Pillow Protectors to complement your bed.
Note: Colours as shown online or in the print catalogue may slightly vary from the actual colours of the fabrics as the process of photography and printing may involves some transitions and changes.
What is Jacquard Fabric:
The jacquard textile is a kind of complicated textile that applies double or more layers of tissues to weave. The patterns are beautiful and the colours are structured stereoscopic. The raised patterns on jacquard textiles are neither printed nor embroidered; they are woven or knitted by yarn. Structural changes of yarns make different patterns and traceries during weaving or knitting. The jacquard textiles have a high fibre density, thin and soft, haves strict requirements for cotton, and need finer yarns. This textured textile has varying drape-ability and durability depending on the fibres used.
Jacquard Fabric Features:
- Comfortable and Durable: The textile has wonderful texture and resistance. The patterns are stereovision and more suitable for home use for its comfortability and durability and not easy to fade.
- Moisture absorption: The jacquard textile has excellent moisture absorption. In general, the cotton can absorb the moisture from the atmosphere, and the moisture content is about 8 to 10%, so it is soft. If the humidity of jacquard textile is increasing, and the temperature is high, the water in fibre will be evaporated, so that can keep water balance for textiles, thus makes people feel comfortable.
- Moisturising ability: With low thermal conductivity, the jacquard textile is almost an insulator for heat and electricity, The textile is porous and flexible, and can accumulate a lot of air, therefore the jacquard textiles has excellent moisturising ability, and comfortable to sleep.
- Heat resistance: The jacquard textile has wonderful heat resistance; even in 110 ℃ the textiles still can keep the integrity. No matter in normal temperature or washing and dying, there is no impact on textiles, therefore improve the wearability of jacquard textiles.
- Alkali resistance: Even in the alkali solution, the fibres are not destroyed, the performance makes the jacquard textiles simpler to wash, disinfect, and dye, which contribute to manufacture more newly-style clothes.
- Hygienic: The major ingredient of jacquard textiles is the cellulose, which is a natural fibre. It has been tested that is no negative effects when the jacquard textiles contact with our skin for a long time.
In general, jacquard textiles are soft and suitable for skin use. The colours of jacquard textiles are bright. The jacquard fabric with high quality has excellent permeability and the colours are not easy to fade. Due to these features, the jacquard textiles are very popular.
Care Instructions for the Jacquard Fitted Mattress Protector Set:
- Gentle machine cold wash with similar colours
- Do not use bleach
- Dry Cleanable
- Tumble dried or line dried
- No excessive exposure to heat or sun